Reputable Shreveport Attorneys Assist Businesses and Financial Institutions with Complex Legal Matters
Dedicated Louisiana lawyers handle a variety of civil legal matters
Given the periodic and ongoing legal issues companies sometimes experience, working with a knowledgeable attorney is critical. At Medlin & Lafargue, LLP in Shreveport, we represent clients throughout Caddo Parish in a diverse range of business law matters, as well as other legal issues involving estate planning, bankruptcy and tax law. With 50 years of combined legal experience, we can quickly identify a client’s key issues and determine the most efficient way to resolve them. Whether you have a legal dispute with a customer, need to explore the possibility of bankruptcy or would like advice on regulatory issues, we will thoroughly analyze the legal and practical aspects of your case and help you make prudent decisions.
Experienced advocates provide effective and knowledgeable representation to Caddo Parish businesses and residents
We want clients to have the best chance at a favorable outcome, and deliver reliable and comprehensive representation to Caddo Parish businesses and residents in the following areas:
- Business law — Companies need attorneys who understand the challenges they face. We provide thorough and sound representation in many business law matters, including commercial litigation, and will take action to support your company’s interests.
- Bankruptcy — Escaping from overwhelming debt often necessitates filing for bankruptcy, and our attorneys will assess whether this process is appropriate in your circumstances.
- Banking law for institutions — The financial industry is complex and highly regulated. Our firm is well-versed on banking law for financial institutions and will ensure your organization stays in compliance with all legal obligations.
- Estate planning — Your family’s future financial stability and personal welfare often depend upon having a solid estate plan, and we help clients successfully structure and manage their affairs, including representation in probate litigation and trusts issues.
- Tax law —Potential tax liability is a frequent and pressing concern for some. Our attorneys have an extensive knowledge of tax law and will explain how it may impact your case.
Our experience and broad range of practice areas allow us to better address your long-term needs and goals, and we look forward to discussing how our services may benefit you.
Contact an accomplished Louisiana law firm to schedule a free consultation
At Medlin & Lafargue, LLP in Shreveport, we represent clients throughout Caddo Parish in many types of business law matters, as well as other legal issues. Call 318-656-3549 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.